Thursday, August 27, 2009

day off.

You tend to take advantage of the simple things in life. Subconsciously those simple things play a big part in your sanity. You might not realize it but without some of the simple everyday or weekly things you do your life gets thrown off track. For instance, on my day off I don't normally relax, most of the time I spend that day catching up on things I haven't been able to do during my work days. Such as laundry, food shopping..etc. But I enjoy being able to do those things.

These past few weeks at work have been crazy. I feel like I haven't been able to do anything for myself. Today is my 11Th day in a row working, and I can't explain how happy I am to have tomorrow off. Just get back on my regular routine.

Walk my dog, bake cupcakes, manicure and pedicure. I'm excited to do the normal things that I take advantage of.

Laundry, cleaning my house, food shopping....i'm even excited to do the things I normally do not look forward to doing.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketcupcake

No comments: